Community Support Grants
Shire of Ashburton Community Support Grants – Now Open
Applications for the Community Support Grant 2020/21, Round 1 are open for 6 weeks until 31 August 2020.
Applicants can apply more than once each financial year as long as the total amount is less than $2,500. This includes cash and in kind support such as donated venue hire.
Late applications will not to be considered.
- Applications may include the following: Community based activities/programs; regional sporting events or championships; club participation in regional/state championships; club equipment; professional sports or community development such as clinics, courses and seminars; facility development and maintenance; individual sports or education scholarship for regional/state/national/international competition participation; community events; other purposes assessed on broad community benefit.
- What Cannot Be Applied For: Assistance for administrative and day-to-day running of groups and organisations; individual or club uniforms; consumables; alcohol; catering; incidentals; meals and the like.
Please note: Funding is only available to incorporated community and sporting organisations
Please ensure that you consider the Shire of Ashburton Disability and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) 2018 – 22 when submitting your application.
All areas of the application form must be completed; additional information may be attached if required.
As part of the application process, applicants agree to submit an acquittal report within three months of the agreed completion date of the event/activity, containing:
- A detailed budget signed by the Treasurer and President of the organisation
- An evaluation of the event/activity
- Proof that the grant was expended according to the approved application (copies of invoices and photographs)
Applications will not be funded retrospectively.
The grants are competitive and decisions to fund part or all of a request are based on:
- The extent to which the project directly benefits the residents of the Shire of Ashburton
- Funding and/or contributions from other sources
How to submit an application
Fill in the online application form below.
For more information or assistance contact Dee Walkington, Administration Officer - Community Services on 08 9181 3304 or email [email protected]
Alternatively you can contact your local Club Development Officer via [email protected]
Last updated: 15 July 2020