Impounding of Abandoned Vehicles

If our Ranger team receives a report about a vehicle that is either unlawfully parked or considered to be abandoned or unregistered, Rangers may impound that vehicle. 

See it, Report it!

If you see an abandoned vehicle, please report it through our Customer Action Request (CAR) form below.

is to enable people living in the Shire to report directly to us issues or circumstances that need our attention. 

The Customer Action Request (CAR) form enables Shire residents or visitors to report issues or circumstances that need the attention of Shire staff.

For all urgent issues, please call 9188 4444 and follow the prompts.

For matters regarding residential locations, please ensure to include your full address.


Max File Size: 10.00 MB
Allowed File Types: .avi, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .mov, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx

Get Audio Code