Night Convoy Notice
Dec 11 2013
This is to inform you about another night-convoy leaving Port Hedland on the 11th at 22:00: it will be travelling via Wilson Street and Great Northern Highway to Tom Price.
Convoy 3 (night-convoy):
- Leaving Port Hedland on the 11th December at 22:00;
- Expected Duration: 4 night-shifts and arrival at Nammuldi Mine site on the 15th December in the early morning;
- 3No. of loaded trailers (+ Spare Prime Mover, Service vehicles, pilots and Traffic Escort);
- Biggest trailer configuration (incl.Prime Mover): L=41.0m, W=9.5m; H=7.4m;
- Heaviest load: 83t item / 199t overall weight incl. PM;
- Convoy Marshall contact: Lee Gumley (in copy) „³ Tel: 0415 934 442
Expected travel through Tom Price (Wombat Junction) is the evening of the 14th December; leaving at the sunset from the Karijini Dr.-Paraburdoo/Tom Price Rd intersection (approx. 10 km from Tom Price).