Special Meeting of Council 21 December 2020
Dec 16 2020
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Sections 5.5 (2) and 5.25 (1) (ba) of the Local Government Act 1995, that there will be a Special Meeting of Council to be held on Monday 21 December 2020 commencing at 4.00 pm in accordance with Local Government (Administration) Regulations 1996 Section 14D (2)(b) - Meetings held by electronic means in public health emergency or state of emergency (Act s. 5.25(1)(ba)).
Members of the public are welcomed to attend via electronic means by telephone (02) 9037 0069 – Meeting Number 176 803 9442.
The purpose of the meeting is to consider the following:
- AWARD OF RFT 09.20 DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT OF TOM PRICE CHILDCARE CENTRE
- PILBARA BANNED DRINKERS REGISTER – CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS EVALUATION OF TRIAL
- AWARD OF RFT 16.20 ONSLOW AIRPORT AIRSIDE CIVIL WORKS PACKAGE
- KARIJINI EXPERENCE 2021 – REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP
- CONFIDENTIAL ITEM - COUNCIL APPROVAL TO APPOINT DIRECTOR COMMUNITY SERVICES
Chief Executive Officer