Community Information Session
Jul 24 2020
Onslow community members are invited to attend a community information session presented by the Shire of Ashburton.
We will be discussing the latest projects that are currently underway, and those shortly to be initiated in Onslow.
We will also be informing the community on the 20/21 budget and the Shire’s primary focus for the year ahead.
Representatives from a number of stakeholders will also provide an update on the following
- Shire of Ashburton - Strategic Community Planning
- Water Corporation - Onslow Desalination Plant
- Horizon Power - Solar Power Rebates
- Chevron - Thevenard Island Decommissioning Project
- Chevron - Wheatstone Update
- Shire of Ashburton – Community Boating Precinct
- Shire of Ashburton – Pilbara Regional Waste Management Facility
Join us on Monday 10 August from 6.45pm at Onslow Sports Club. Nibbles and non-alcoholic refreshments will be provided.
RSVP not required but please direct any direct enquiries Janyce Smith on (08) 9184 9312 or email [email protected]
For media information contact:
Alison Lennon - Manager Media and Communications, Shire of Ashburton
M: 0409 314 140 | E: [email protected]