Regional Development Australia Pilbara Business Support Grants
Sep 09 2019
Small and Medium Export Hubs Initiative Round Two—OPEN
The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) grant opportunity supports SME Export Hubs in the development of local, regional and Indigenous brands through business collaborations in the identified areas of competitive strength. This grant opportunity complements existing initiatives, such as those delivered through the Export Finance Australia (former Efic), the Australian Trade and Investment Commission—Austrade, the Entrepreneurs’ Programme, and the Industry Growth Centres Initiative. SMEs may be local, regional, remote and/or Indigenous.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
• support the establishment and/or operation of SME export hubs (export hubs) in the six Growth Centre sectors: - Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources.
• support SME development through facilitation of export opportunities and working with the Growth Centres.
Grants between $150,000 and $1.5 million and must be funding matched up to 50% of eligible project costs. The maximum grant period is two years five months. Projects must be complete by 30 June 2022.
Expression of Interests close at 5pm EST on Monday 16th September 2019 and for more information on the grant please click here: https:// www.business.gov.au/assistance/ small-and-medium-enterprises-export -hubs
Read the latest RDA Pilbara Newsletter