Notice of Resealing Works
Apr 09 2019
Please be advised that the Shire will be commencing resealing programs for the 2018/19 period in both Tom Price and Paraburdoo.
These works may result in some roads being closed for the duration, however all residents in the affected areas will be given adequate notification prior to commencement. The road may be blocked to traffic in all directions. Pedestrian access around the worksite will be provided.
The following list is the roads planned for resealing:
- Barrow Avenue (Turner Rd – End of Barrow Ave)
- Bellamy Way (Coppin Ct – End of Bellamy Ave)
- Bennett Avenue (McRae Ave – Bellary Ave)
- Howies Close (Muchamary St – End of Howies Cl)
- Lockyer Avenue (Meharry Rd – End of Lockyer Ave)
- McRae Avenue (Maguire Ave – Meeka Ave)
- McRae Avenue (Meeka Ave – Barnett Ave)
- McRae Avenue (Rocklea Rd – Maguire Way)
- McRae Avenue (Barnett Ave – Robe Ave)
- McRae Avenue (Robe Ave – Coppin Ct)
- McRae Avenue (Coppin Crt – Ashburton Ave)
- Acacia Street (Central Rd – to end of Acacia)
- Hibiscus Street (East Rd – to end Hibiscus St)
- Central Road
Traffic management will be in place for the duration of these works and residents are requested to avoid the work zone if possible.
Further information in respect to these works may be obtained by contacting Alan McColl, Manager Operations East, Shire of Ashburton on 9188 5513 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.