The Shire of Ashburton Advertises all Requests via:
Please follow the link to register, registration is free.
Any enquiries please contact the Shire's Procurement Unit at: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will my quote or tender be accepted if it is past the closing deadline
To be fair to all tenderers, submissions that do not arrive by the deadline, cannot be accepted.
2. Can I just email my quote or tender in instead of using the Tenderlink portal?
The request document will specify how your submission has to be submitted. Any submissions received in a method outside of what is in the document cannot be accepted.
3. How do I register for Tenderlink?
Go to www.tenderlink.com/ashburton to register.
Registration is free of charge, as is downloading any quote or tender documentation, and submitting your response.
For a step by step guide, email [email protected]
4. I am having trouble using Tenderlink, who do I contact?
For technical issues ring Tenderlink on 1800 233 533 or email them at [email protected]
The Shire does not have the authority or ability to make any adjustments to the Tenderlink Portal other than advertising.
5. Can I find out who was awarded a Tender and how much the awarded Contract was?
Details are available on our Tender Register
6. If my Tender submission is unsuccessful will I be contacted?
The Procurement Team will issue correspondence via email to all unsuccessful Tenders. This will also include the details of the successful Tenderer.
7. If my Tender submission is unsuccessful can I speak to someone?
If you are unsuccessful you will be offered the opportunity to receive feedback on your submission. The notification email will contain contact details for you.
8. Once the tender closes, how long will it be until a decision is made?
The Tender evaluation and award process can take anywhere between 4-12 weeks (sometimes longer). Tenders are awarded following approval by Council, unless the CEO has previously been given delegated authority to award the Tender prior to the next Council meeting.
9. I am interested in quoting on work that is less than the Tender threshold, how do I register my interest?
The Shire of Ashburton advertises all Request for Quotations and Requests for Tender via our eportal on Tenderlink. It’s free to join at www.tenderlink.com/ashburton
Last updated: 18 July 2018