Building Approval Process - Forms and Fees
Find the forms
The introduction of both standardised permit application forms and strict processing timeframes has brought consistency across all permit authorities. The following application forms, and where appropriate supporting guides, are available on the forms page of the Building Commission’s website.
- BA01 Application for Building Permit Certified
- BA02 Application for Building Permit Uncertified
- BA05 Application for Demolition Permit
- BA09 Application for Occupancy Permit
- BA11 Application for Occupancy Permit Strata
- BA13 Application for Building Approval Certificate
- BA15 Application for Building Approval Certificate Strata
- BA22 Application to Extend a Building or Demolition Permit
- BA20 Notice and Request for Consent to Encroach or Adversely Affect
- BA20A Notice and Request for Consent (Response Notice):
Protection Structures, Party Walls, Removal of Fences, Access to Land
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and is correct. If information in the application is not complete it will cause delays and may result in the permit being refused.
The Building Regulations 2012 prescribe set fees for all applications to permit authorities. Certification fees for obtaining a certificate of design compliance or other certificates are not regulated and are set by the registered building surveyor engaged. Click here for current Fees and Charges
Enquiries for all required building services may be directed to the Development and Regulatory Services Department on 9184 9314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 11 4月 2018