Community Support Grants & Emergency Services Grants
Feb 01 2018
The second round of grants for the 2017/18 annual financial year are currently open for Incorporated Community and Sporting groups and Emergency Services (Incorporated and Unincorporated.) in Tom Price, Paraburdoo, Onslow and Pannawonica.
General Submission Requirements
- Applications are available from Shire offices, or on-line at www.ashburton.wa.gov.au
- Submissions Close: 4.30pm Saturday 31 March, 2018
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications can be for cash and/or in-kind contributions as long as the total amount does not exceed $2,500.
- Applications will not be funded retrospectively.
- Applicants can apply more than once each financial year as long as the total amount does not exceed $2,500 (this includes cash and in-kind donations such as venue hire).
- Application forms are to be completed in full and signed by an Officer Bearer then submitted via email to Community.Grants@ashburton.wa.gov.au
Applications will be assessed and presented to Council for a formal decision at a monthly Council Meeting. This process can take between two and three months following submission closing date.
The round is a competitive process and therefore not all applications may be successful. If there are any questions in relation to the above please call the Community Development Administration Officer on (08) 9181 3304.