Special Meeting of Council
Jul 20 2018
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Sections 5.5 (2) and 5.25 (1) (ba) of the Local Government Act 1995, that there will be a Special Meeting of Council to be held on Thursday 26 July 2018 at the Council Chambers, Onslow Shire Complex, Second Avenue, Onslow commencing at 7.00pm,with telephone links to the following locations:
- Tom Price Council Chambers, Central Road, Tom Price; and
- Paraburdoo Library, Ashburton Avenue, Paraburdoo.
- 66 Fifth Avenue, Wittenoom (place of residence)
- Unit 6 / 7 Fogerthorpe Crescent, Maylands (place of residence)
Members of the public are welcome to attend at any of the public venues. The purpose of the meeting
is to consider the following:
- To adopt the 2018/19 Draft Budget; and
- To consider RFT 09/18 – Construction of Onslow Sports Club and V Swans Offices, Onslow.
Chief Executive Officer