Community Support Grants and Emergency Services Grants
Aug 09 2018
The first round of grants for the 2018/19 annual financial year are currently open for Incorporated Community and Sporting groups and Emergency Services (Incorporated and Unincorporated.) in Tom Price, Paraburdoo, Onslow and Pannawonica.
General Submission Requirements
- Download an Application Form
- Submissions Close: 4.30pm Friday 31 August, 2018
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications can be for cash and/or in-kind contributions as long as the total amount does not exceed $2,500.
- Applications will not be funded retrospectively.
- Applicants can apply more than once each financial year as long as the total amount does not exceed $2,500 (this includes cash and in-kind donations such as venue hire).
- Application forms are to be completed in full and signed by an Officer Bearer then submitted via email to Community.Grants@ashburton.wa.gov.au
Applications will be assessed and presented to Council for a formal decision at a monthly Council Meeting. This process can take between two and three months following submission closing date.
The round is a competitive process and therefore not all applications may be successful. If there are any questions in relation to the above please call the Community Development Administration Officer on 9181 3304.